Sansui stereo rack

Picked this thing up at one of my local thrift stores for $20. It's in remarkably good condition. I'm guessing it's from the 70s or early 80s as it had dividers at the bottom for albums.

Looks like you have any 80's rack, Sansui made alot more rack systems in the 80's than in the 70's and some seem to be better made than others. I have a GX-7 which is a 70's model and its sturdily built, as opposed to an 80's rack that I had briefly until it completely collapsed- no big deal as it didnt cost me much anyway.

I think the, ahem, "rack" that Sir Moon posted is w/o a doubt THE best looking one :beerchug: but in case you missed this ad when I had posted it before :

Sorry FLJournalist - Sometimes I forget there's actually women out there cultured in good audio. ;)

Please except my sincere apology.
mOOn

BTW... Could I get a look at your rack? :D

Just kidding!!! :eek:

Unacceptable Behaviour

moondog you should be ashamed. :eek:

As punishment send me 10 mint Lp's.;)

We used to have a rack like that to hold all the stereo stuff. My parents bought it all in one big package. It looked a bit like that but if i remember correctly it had 2 glass doors.. i know it was bigger than that one. but i think it did have that glass angled feature on the top like that. maybe not..

Back
Top Bottom