sansui super compo 720(?) system with pioneer cs 822s

So I stumble upon a guy with what he called a sansui super compo 720 component setup. He wants to get rid of it. The tuner is not working right but he says everything else including the table is with it. Anyone know what would be a fair offer to make to him on this? It has been sitting for quite a few years so it would surely need a refurbish on some or all of it. Also, he has some pioneer cs 822s that I could get with it. Any help would be appreciated.

Isn't the "Compo" stuff just some sort of rack system? At least that's my recollection of that name from back in the 80's. Any pictures of it or model numbers of the gear?

Yes, thats exactly what it is. the only thing i know is that its super compo 720 or something like that. he said all of the components are a matching silver or gray color and he still has the case they came in. was the compo stuff a good line? He said he paid $830 for everything except speakers which were seperate.

You may want this in Dollars and Sense, you will get more replies.
And no, those components were from an era when Sansui quality was very poor. I have bought the amps for about $15, and tuners etc for $5...
Ok for the kids, or in the garage....

Back
Top Bottom