Sansui TU-717 vs TU-919

Perfect Pepa !!!

Looks to me like three of the screened cables with outer colour of 'Blue' (2) and 'Grey' (1) have been muddled up.

1. Unplug the 2 Blues & the Grey in the second from left connector in the group of 4.
2. Plug the '2 connection Blue' into the first (left) connector in the group of 4.
3. Plug the '3 connection Blue' into the second (left) connector in the group of 4.
4. Plug the '3 connection Grey' into the second from left connector in the group of 3.

That should do it. ;)

Perfect Pepa !!!

Looks to me like three of the screened cables with outer colour of 'Blue' (2) and 'Grey' (1) have been muddled up.

1. Unplug the 2 Blues & the Grey in the second from left connector in the group of 4.
2. Plug the '2 connection Blue' into the first (left) connector in the group of 4.
3. Plug the '3 connection Blue' into the second (left) connector in the group of 4.
4. Plug the '3 connection Grey' into the second from left connector in the group of 3.

That should do it. ;)
Sent the tu-919 to Punker X and he resolved the problem. I have had the " whole enchilada" done to this tuner with adder boards , matched filters, russian oil capacitors, and opamps changed out to discrete outputs. It sounds NOTHING like a stock tu-919. I am fairly sure it will outperform any tx-1 and match any top of the line Accuphase. It took about $1500.00 in mods to get there though.

Back
Top Bottom