Sansui website?

Damián

hi there

Is there any official WWW site for Sansui? I tried several Google searches and it comes out looking all funky (they're all japanese pages).

Sansui.com itself states in big type in the first page that it's not the site for 'Sansui the audio manufacturer', or something to that effect.

Thanks a lot,

Damián

Not to take BeatleFred's place but try WWW.Sansui.US

He probably would have responded already but he's busy trying to find his copy of the G-22000 owners manual! Right BeatleFred?

The other site www.classicsansui.com has been down for a while but in the meantime people have been using the Mess bd over at the Yahoo Sansui Group. I had a disagreement with the Host there, so I no longer participate- my contributions will now be made on the sansui.us site - which also has a Mess bd by the way- click 'Feedback' from homepage there. I am curently corresponding with Isao there- he's the Site host at sansui.us- if things go as well as I think they will, you can expect that site to become bigger and even better in the near future. B/F.

THIS forum will become THE Sansui site!

BeatleFred has a incredible wealth of knowledge and experience with his beloved Sansui brand. B'Fred knows scads of people who likewise share his interest and enthusiasm for vintage Sansui gear.
With BeatleFred as Sansui moderator, well, we've "built it and they will come!"
:D :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, Mr Bully. I hope that you will be around for many many years to come, but when you make it past 100 and however much more before the Time is up, (and If I'm still around and my ears have the ability to hear) can I inherit your G-9700? (and Qb's too?) :)

Regards, B/F. Future Curator of the Sansui Museum- how's that for an idea? :)

Back
Top Bottom