Santafacts

Bogframe

I worked as a mall Santa for 10 years and took the job seriously enough to do research. This helped me turn a few non-believers. Here's just a couple of little known Santafacts. Add on if you know some, I'll be adding on until flighttime.

1. Santa Claus is Jewish! Who else are you gonna get to work Christmas Eve?
2. The reindeers' names are: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (NOT DONNER), Blitzen, Rudolph & Herbie (The relief reindeer).
3. Santa has no children of his own, he only comes down chimneys once a year.
4. Santa has 365 elves; one for each day of the year, and they're unionized. The Union is the Professional Elf Toy Creator Organization. They went on strike in the early 80s, Reagan fired them, replaced them with fired air-traffic controllers, but they were secretly rehired later, and there hasn't been any trouble since.
5. How does Santa deliver all those presents in one night? Remember the poem "The Night Before Christmas"? "He put his finger to his nose, and with a wink and a nod, up the chimney he rose." YOU figure it out! ;)
6. How do Santa's reindeer fly? Magic hay. (usually Panamanian...nothing but the best for Santa's reindeer.)
7. Mall Santas are NOT Santa, they work for Santa. At the end of each shift, they e-mail Santa with a .wav file of the days request, digitally recorded onsite.

Back
Top Bottom