Sargent Rayment 5100 diagram..Help please!

asech

I just pulled my Sargent Rayment 5100 EL34 PP power amp off the shelf and will begin a restoration, I hope...

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the 5100?
I've searched and can not come up with a thing..

any help would be deeply appreciated:sigh:

thanks
Andrew

thanks Dave,
I got through to the conversation but the one line with the info looks like it had
been moved...

any help appreciated...

thanks
Andrew

I just pulled my Sargent Rayment 5100 EL34 PP power amp off the shelf and will begin a restoration, I hope...

Anyone have a wiring diagram for the 5100?
I've searched and can not come up with a thing..

any help would be deeply appreciated:sigh:

thanks
Andrew
Hi Andrew,
are you still working on the Sargent Rayment 5100? I have a schematic for it.
-Tim

If you have pictures of the amp and schematics, they would be a fine resource for anyone that comes across one in the future, and we all like to see pictures.

Hi Andrew,
are you still working on the Sargent Rayment 5100? I have a schematic for it.
-Tim
Hi Tim,
Still have it...haven't started working on it yet, have the amp and a SR8000 preamp that needs a good going through.
any info would be appreciated...

Great, here are some pictures including the schematic for 5100. Unfortunately I don't have the schematic for the 8000. Let me know if you need a better quality photo.
SR 5100 schematic.JPG sargent-rayment ad.jpg sargent-rayment-bochure-sr2051_132226.jpg SR 5100 front.JPG SR 5100 top.JPG SR 8000.JPG

Hope someone can help. A friend of mine found an SR-5100 at a local flea market years ago, missing output transformers. I have the power amp section of an SR-2051 integrated amp. Almost identical topology to the SR-5100. The output transformers on my SR-2051 have the part # "K/R MR-4315-A KMC 260". I'm hoping someone could check theirs, we might be able to put this SR-5100 back together. :)

Thank you- KentSR2051.jpg SR2051.jpg

Hi Tim,
Still have it...haven't started working on it yet, have the amp and a SR8000 preamp that needs a good going through.
any info would be appreciated...
Hi Andrew,
How was the restoration of SR5100? How about the sound of this amp?
I will do restoration of my SR5100 very soon.
Andy

25D157C7-B8D3-4368-8812-C1C5522DCFEB.jpeg 25D157C7-B8D3-4368-8812-C1C5522DCFEB.jpeg
Hi Andrew,
How was the restoration of SR5100? How about the sound of this amp?
I will do restoration of my SR5100 very soon.
Andy
Hi Andy,
I lucked out and found another SR5100 now I have two. I have one up and running and sounds great, nice clean power, have it hooked up to a MX110Z
through JBL C36 with D130/075/LE85 setup. even the neighbors like it....
The other one is giving me a headache trying to Bias it correctly, I'm thinking it has a bad pot.
when both are up and running. I have a scheme to run them as mono blocks....
But it's on the back burner for now..

It is pretty straightforward component wise and you will be very happy with it when you have it back in spec...
I see you are in SoCal, If I can help you out with anything let me know.

Happy Holidays
Andrew

Last edited:
Hi Andrew,
It's very nice to hear about that. Your system looks very cool :music: I like it too. Inform me when your SR-5200's Mono block project done.
I'll start to restore my SR5100 in my December and hope it will be done before New Year. Will let you know when I need your help. Thank you for your kindness.
I'm located in Santa Ana, CA. Email: ann.voo@gmail.com

My best,
Andy

Back
Top Bottom