Saturday October 26th - The Fall FrankenFest in Clinton MA

Sadly I won't be able to make this one. Things have been super busy at work and after working through the last 3 weekends I need to take care of stuff around my apartment (still haven't unpacked from my move in August).

Have fun!

Got family things this weekend.

If anyone from these parts MA/NH area I am looking for someone to restring the tuner on my Kenwood KR-9050. PM if you know anyone.

I'm writing this last minute to see if anyone from the NYC/CT area can transport a pair of speakers from the meetup down to me. I'll be in the Danbury, CT area on Sunday or can pick them up from wherever you are!!

I was at the Clinton meetup last year (Hi Juan!!) but can't make it this year due to a conflict.

Bostown is the seller, he can bring them to the meet.

Thanks folks, you can PM me with details-- I'd be FOREVER grateful!! :)

-Brandon

What's the damn exit off 495?

I ought to tattoo it to my forehead -- I forget it every year! :gigglemad

Thanks!

Doug

uqy8a3y2.jpg
tube seminar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Really good time. Thank you to our hosts! I look forward to the next meet up.

Thanks again to our very gracious hosts. With any luck I won't be on call next time - I had to leave in the middle of Tube 101, which sucked because it was very interesting and informative. Wish I could have stayed longer...

Enjoy the Snells Brad! Glad to see them going to such a good home!

Jblnut

Once again a most enjoyable event and we benefited with some new spaces to utilize.

While the attendance was down from the last fall and winter events I thought we got a more "hard-core" dedicated group and the the items for sale / trade were more on target (ie - less junque).

Mark your calendars -the Winter Franken Fest is schedule for Saturday February 8th, 2014!

I just played a bunch of my 8-tracks on my new(!) RCA tape player.
I played some: Briefcase Full Of Blues, Fly Like An Eagle, Fool For The City, Tull, Stones, Zappa :music:
Good Dealeo for $20

Better deal is Led Zeppelin 4 (Pecko Duck) that's pretty damn clean for a whole buck. Freakin sweet!

Best deal is visiting with a bunch of cool folks for a real good time :tresbon:

Thanks Frank!

Mark your calendars -the Winter Franken Fest is schedule for Saturday February 8th, 2014!

I'm in!!

Thank you Frank, Al, Don, Brian, Mike, Mike II, Tim, Nat, and everyone else for a great day.

105 days to go for the next one... :banana::banana:

Back
Top Bottom