Saw YES in Atlanta yesterday

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
OK, I have seen YES many times, I have seen ELP plenty, as well as King Crimson, Rush, Queen, and many others....

Last night's concert was the best of all....

Kick ASS sound and playing from arguably the best at their respective instruments...Steve Howe was in rare form, and was getting pumped up...I havent seen him this excited since YESSONGS.

They are clicking, well oiled machine, the music is great..Its just a shame that they get lost in mainstream, and people are missing one of the best shows on earth nowadays...Roger Dean designed the set, and its cool, especially around the drums.

Guys, if you can catch them in your home town, even if your not a fan...you will be after the live show!

theyre my all time favourite too !! say, who was playing ? of course steve, jon, chris, and most likely alan and who on keyboards ?

i saw rick wakeman when they came here as anderson bruford wakeman and howe ( along with tony levin with the chopsticks on bass ) that was awesome !!

do they got a new album or something ? why the tour ? i aint no groupee but i listen to the old stuff religiously every week

Glad you had a great show WhiteSE, I would have really enjoyed seeing Yes again after all these years. The price of the tickets here just couldn't justify it. :(

Carl

tour_2004_wide_2.jpg

cool ! it worked !!

missed them in seattle- would have loved to go down and see them- looks like they aint comin north- i recall them cancelling a
concert in vancouver a couple of years ago- not enough ticket sales i guess. vancouver is too trendy- its all about the latest and
greatest here-not about quality, longevity or history

Around the drummer (Alan White) sometimes there are 8 swinging arms with bass drums that are triggered to play,,,they swing around...pretty cool. Yeah, R. Wakeman on keys, playing very well...

I paid 42.50 fopr each middle level seat....Which put me right in line with the stack of hanging speakers..talk about a shrill ride..thanks to my GF I had some ear plugs.

Also..no new album...which they are hesitant to do, because no profits come of it....They only make good money from touring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom