Say my name Bitches !!!

Oh Jeez..............

It's Bizarro football!!!

Grumpy's #1 and Retros' #14????????? :wtf:
Me, I'm up a bit higher, but have scored EXACTLY 0.10 more points that Retro :cry:

Friggin' Culpepper!!!!!! :pistols: :pistols: :pistols:

Maybe we should be playing for a nice Yorx system in this topsy-turvy world :naughty:

Last edited:
Yes its official. Hell has frozen over !!

For those who have followed our fantasy football league in the past years I was lucky to finish 12th out of 10 teams...

I never really got into that, but if I particpated, it would probably bump you to 11th. :lmao:

My team is probably destined to have its own wing in the Hall Of Suckitude, especially with my coaching. I sat Santana Moss and Old man river brunell.

But all is fine in the world of football, as my beloved Redskins beat those dirty rotten stinky cowboys!

grumpy said:
Who's # 1 ??

This from the guy who didn't even want to play because he thought everyone else was a Fantasy Football Ringer!!! :rofl:

I just want you ALL to remember that I started out 0-2 last year as well, and we ALL know what happened after that!!! :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Hey, if I win two Superbowl's in a row, would you guys consider that a dynasty? :scratch2:

Retro aka The Moose

"Hey, if I win two Superbowl's in a row, would you guys consider that a dynasty? "

Did we ever get that question answered? (Not that it happened last year but who knows about this year)

Back
Top Bottom