Says delivered on porch....UPS

Ardvaark

Great!? Just bought about 50 dollars worth of Neutrik RCA jacks from amazon. Was supposed to be delivered before the estimated delivery date. UPS website and amazons website show the package as being delivered on 11-16-11 @6:30pm. No package was delivered here. I emailed the seller, have not heard back yet. Anyone no what kind of situation this is going to turn out to be?

Ardvaark

Had to be a mis-delivery because I was waiting here all day for the package to arrive. I have a small dog in the house that immediately alerts us when anyone walks up our driveway. I actually am good friends with our "normal" UPS delivery guy Curt.

UPS has a deliver to adult signature, that is always the way to go when ordering stuff. I hope it was a misdelivery, I know USPS rings the bell and leaves things on the doorstep, if you don't hear the bell, it could be stolen. Thats why insurance is a good thing too. Did you buy with CC? they should cover it if you have the right coverage.

At this point I'm certain the package was not delivered to this address. I would have known. I paid with an ATM debit card at amazon.

I went for a little drive up and down the street and could not see anything to other similar address numbers.

Try to contact your delivery guy as quickly as possible and see if he remembers delivering the package to your address. Good luck! :thmbsp:

Hopefully they'll turn up. :yes:

I had a local courier drop off a thousand dollars worth of tube gear (well actually it was two thousand dollars worth but I'd paid a thousand) at a house down the block from me. He left the stuff outside, at least covered in a plastic bag. Lucky for me the people let me know and I went over and picked it up.

Sometimes you've got to wonder what those guys are thinking, or are they thinking. :scratch2:

Try to contact your delivery guy as quickly as possible and see if he remembers delivering the package to your address. Good luck! :thmbsp:

+1, you need to call UPs or whoever the carrier was and find out the address it was delivered to. Could have been labeled wrong. They will know where it was dropped off.

UPS has misdelivered my packages several time over the years. Oddly, they twice showed up at a Wal-Mart several miles from my home!
You can call the UPS 1-800 number to find out where the item was delivered.

I believe UPS has automatic insurance coverage for either $50 or $100 per pkg, even if none extra was purchased. Either they or Amazon should cover it if it doesn't show up.

When I called ups it looks like the seller has already opened an investigation with ups. Although they(seller) have not notified me of that yet.

UPS has misdelivered my packages several time over the years. Oddly, they twice showed up at a Wal-Mart several miles from my home!

Interesting, why would the package be delivered to another address?

The package shows it was delivered to my address, I am certain that it was not though.

Back
Top Bottom