Says delivered on porch....UPS

Some of the delivery guys are bone heads. My daughter ordered a bikini and it ended up at Apple headquarters which is couple of miles away.

Apple headquarters in Cupertino? I'm in Santa Clara. Uh oh...

Or is it Palo Alto?

Last edited:
I'm getting it now I think. These ups guys have so many packages to deliver that after a certain time they get tired and start leaving packages anywhere just so they can go home. I get it now.

Thats actually funny and sad at the same time...

Mine did too. But calling UPS with the info revealed where they truely ended up at. It's how I tracked them down.

When I talked to our local UPS office he only told me that an investigation was started. He had nothing else to offer me.

I've had stuff delivered to the same house number but one block behind me on the next street. Usually the mailman but occasionally a package too. Or a couple houses down.

The guy is either truly dumb, or just gets busy and doesn't remember the house number, drops the package at the wrong house, and marks it delivered in the database. It's not that they're deliberately taking it to the wrong address.

In which case the database is going to say it was delivered to the correct address. The guy just didn't actually do that.

I've had stuff delivered to the same house number but one block behind me on the next street. Usually the mailman but occasionally a package too. Or a couple houses down.

The guy is either truly dumb, or just gets busy and doesn't remember the house number, drops the package at the wrong house, and marks it delivered in the database. It's not that they're deliberately taking it to the wrong address.

In which case the database is going to say it was delivered to the correct address. The guy just didn't actually do that.

I'm going to go take a look on Karen dr. I think theres a matching address on that street.

Nope....nothing..

Last edited:
Ok, so I got an email from the seller. Their working with ups to track the package down and they will contact me with any info.... At least they are working on it in a timely manner.

I'm wondering now how this investigation will go now. Does ups have a way of knowing whether or not the driver was even on my street last light?

Ok, so I got an email from the seller. Their working with ups to track the package down and they will contact me with any info.... At least they are working on it in a timely manner.

Sounds promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm wondering now how this investigation will go now. Does ups have a way of knowing whether or not the driver was even on my street last light?

There's a good chance they have GPS units in those trucks that record the actual route. I know they do that with big rigs so HQ can monitor the truck's progress and location. :scratch2:

This is typical UPS. They never, EVER accept responsibility for their idiotic behavior. That is why, I refuse to utilize them personally. From me, they will never receive a cent and I hope "shit-stain brown" goes belly-up very soon. :tears:

My advise to you is to actually call the Amazon and then your credit card company. If you tell them you never received the item, they will work from there.

I hope UPS will do the right thing and refund your money... but I am certainly not confident of that one little bit unfortunately.

Tasha :sadwave:

My neighbor dropped it off to me. He said it was late when he got the package and didn't look at it for a couple days.:sigh:

My neighbor dropped it off to me. He said it was late when he got the package and didn't look at it for a couple days.:sigh:

They probably do the same thing to their bills.
"Mr. Smith, we haven't received your November payment yet."
"Well, I haven't seen a statement from you either." Yeah, 'cause it's under two weeks of newspapers...

Who the heck gets an unexpected package and doesn't look at it for a couple days?

Oh...yeah, your neighbor, apparently.

All's well that ends well. The delivery guy sure could have saved you some grief though by taking the time to read the bloody address. It did have the correct name and address?

Interesting, why would the package be delivered to another address?

Ever seen what happens in the back of a UPS truck delivering 30-40 boxes to a business address?

I would not care to guess the number of times I received another shop's goods at my store. I'd hold on to them and the next time the UPS truck stopped I'd hand them back to him, and he took them away, I know not where. Happens every day.

Back
Top Bottom