SB III Kegger V. ProAc

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Looks like the Cinderella ride is over, as Todd Heap goes crazy w/ 2 TDs and slingshots ProAc into the SuperBowl.
I sure enjoyed her playoff run, but if a complete dummy team were to beat all us Football gurus, well, I just don't know.
Congrats to both Kegger and ProAc on their wins and on new faces in the SB :thmbsp:

I knew my boys would pull it out in the end. :lmao: Just how big is the grand prize this year?? LOL

Mike

And 4x as big as what I got in 2003! :lmao:

Seriously though, next year I think I'll have everybody pop $10 apiece to play and do like a 2:1 split with 2/3s going to the SuperBowl winner, 1/3 to the regular season winner, and $10 each to anyone/everyone who beats Thor!

Did I do it?

If my math is correct I eaked out the win, Thank you MR. Dillon!

Nice fight guys; close down to the wire.
I know Kegger was sweating it out until Monday night. I'll havt to buy him a brew.

Thanks to all who played in what was probably the most wacked out, hot/cold, injury laden season I've seen in quite a while.
Remember, only 9 months until the draft!!

Thanks Guy's! Whew yah Andy was right I was sweating it out! The first few drives
that New England had ended in touchdowns to recievers/tight ends and no Dillon!
The ball was even inside the 5 yard line! I was yellin at the TV (COME ON WHERE THE BLEEP IS DILLON)

Well finally he got one, humm cool, oh wait a minute another one allright! Then the
defense, they get a couple sacks and there holdin pretty good, but wait they decide
to make it interesting and give up a late touchdown, then another AHHH so I yell at
the TV again (WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YU GUY'S DOIN) Then they get a sack and fumble
but at the end of the game I'm not sure cause I need 20 points but luckely the defense
didn't give up enough points to go negative and with Dillons 15 I slid by! WHEW! CLOSE!

Good year guy's I thouroughly enjoyed it and since my other football endevors didn't
go so well this kept me going, Thanks for letting me in!

Back
Top Bottom