Scam-O-Rama

Hmm... 0 feedback and 5 identical units with free shipping selling for $25 over what it might cost to ship the thing?

Based in United States, gahbr_80 has been an eBay member since Dec 09, 2018

Yep, that account is as legit as a $3 bill, fresh out of my inkjet...

It sold, some one is hurry to buy it and made a huge ''SCORE''
It listed for $99 bucks plus free shipping, the seller will pay almost $100 bucks for shipping and a lot of time for packing...so the item $99 - $100 shipping costing = minus $1 made for seller = SCAM

a2018-12-10_23-07-48.jpg

2018-12-10_11-09-12.jpg

Last edited:
Original scam auction says "ended." I'm betting someone reported it.

Original scam auction says "ended." I'm betting someone reported it.
Usually when someone reports a scam to eBay, they pull the listing. Not sure why this one is still showing up (maybe it was a one day auction and got no offers?). At any rate, this is a popular scam, I see it every day with computer hard drives, selling something like a new 4TB drive for $20, shipped. I don't know what the scammer gets out of the deal; as soon as the buyer reports the scam, eBay will pull the money back (also, I believe new sellers have to wait a long time to get their money). I got hit once (as a buyer) on a drive where the price was a little more realistic and the seller had some feedback (was probably a stolen account). After several days with no shipping I reported it to eBay and got my money back within a day.

Usually when someone reports a scam to eBay, they pull the listing.
Ah yes, true. The listing didn't specifically say "sold," so something made the listing end early. Kind of ironic to see "similar" item listed right below was the listing that was ripped off. :D

Back
Top Bottom