Schematic Links, Tube retail links, local tube testers

Eastern Shore of MD/ VA

Triplett 3444A that could probably use a new scroll chart but the unit works great

Help With this One

Hello. I scored this tube tester from a friend cleaning out her garage:

techtube.jpg

It does not have any information with it. I cannot even figure out who made it unless 'TECH' is the company. Before I clean it out and get it working, it would be handy to know if a list of testable tubes is available somewhere for this tester or maybe even a manual. Does anyone have any clues at all to what this is and where I can find information about it?
Thanks!

Precision 640 Tube Tester

Does anyone know how to calibrate a Precision 640, or have a service manual. Can't get the "Adjust Line Control" to "set" the meter to Adjust Line area.

Cardmatics:USM-118B, 123A;
TV7-D/U, TV7-B/U+,
I-177
Eico 666
Homebrew computer-based curvetracer in process
Nashua, NH
Rus

tv2A/u
Hickok 6000a
Hickok 123A cardmatic with 6000 cards
Hickok 539A
Western Electric KS 15560 L2

Looking for cards for the 123A for western Electric Tubes

I own 20 tube testers (I know, its an illness) but my nice testers for audio tube testing are:

Hickok 539B
Hickok 600A
B&K 707
Signal Corp I-177A

If anyone needs tubes tested just shoot me a email.

Sal

Houston... West/Southwest area
I have a B&K 707 calibrated by Marv (on Fondren)
and if you have need for an older 4 pin, etc., tester
check with Cat (Friday to Sunday) up on I-10 Westbound
West of Brittmore at Vintage Sounds (10910 Old Katy).

I've several testers : Hickok 534B (awaiting a a new rheostat ( new RHS200B
which was Very difficult to find, but located it from Nedco Electronics in Indianapolis) a fixer-upper B&K also a garage queen, and a "Thrifty Drug store"
WORKING tester which only needed some minor wiring fixes does a great job of saying yes or no to tubes , and only cost me a fraction of what the ? working Hickoks and B&K testors are getting on e-Bay. I'd be interested
in hearing from others who have experience in" up-fixing " these beasts.
Mikees11.

tim614 stopped by my house today and I met a really nice guy!

He is very energetic and good at tinkering with hi-tech stuff. I checked out his car for almost a 1/2 hour before he could leave.

He will have a nice audio system going soon.

I look forward to meeting Tim again soon!

Regards, Ron

S.F. North Bay

Anyone in the S.F. North Bay who would be willing to help me test some tubes?

I just picked up an old Grundig console that has problems and I thought the first place to check would be the bottles.

Retail Tube Tester

Hey folks!:thmbsp: Due to medical bills I am trying to find a home some of my electronics collection. :thumbsdn: If you are interested in this tester please PM me and I will provide more details. The tester needs some work.....

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out! :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom