Score, Score, SCORE!!

Toasted Almond

RIP 1952-2016
In a major coup, today I purchased a vintage "Plastic Gorilla Playing a Set of Drums" alarm clock. It kind of looks like Magilla Gorilla, and he's wearing a derby and everything. Press down the derby to set the alarm. The alarm, is in two stages. First stage is ride cymbal and snare drum hits. Second stage, the gorilla is yelling "Hey, Hey, Hey Hey Hey Hey!" while riding the cymbal and snare. Pop him in the derby again to shut the alarm off.

This is a MAJOR find for me, as I have always wanted a "Gorilla Playing the Drums" alarm clock. I am so happy.

My wife, the former Theresa Talamonti, does not share my enthusiasm. Babes. Go figure.

Toasted Almond

I knew there were others out there, not unlike myself. I have to figure out how to get a picture of this on here. Thanks Eric. I feel you truly understand.

Toasted Almond

Congrats on the mechanical clock but I am confused. Shouldn't the former Thereasa Talamonti now be the Widow Almond since you threw yourself from a CLIFF!!!!!!

South Jersey is not really a mountainous region. It was a small bluff, not a real cliff type cliff. Actually, it was a butte of a bluff. I'm only bluffing, but it was a beaut! I got a little scuffed up. You don't think I could really have been the one..............Oh God I'm gonna cry again. FRAAAAAANK! I didn't MEAN it.

Not a bad looking ape you got there yourself. What's he doing with his right hand there? He gots an itch, or what?

Toasted Almond

Last edited:
Want a Relief

Toasted congrats l love toys still yearn for that mini bricks set (made of rubber) from the 50's. :)

Was worried when you went over the cliff; wondered if you left your vintage audio,records and stuff to the members here. :eek:

But good to see your ok,enjoy the new toy.:D

Thanks Big, I think I'm going to be okay. Hatch got me all jammed up with his comment about my "deathray eyes". I don't think he meant it.

Toasted Almond

Dont listen to Thatch. But just incase he is right do you think you could cast a deathray glance at

My Exwife
Nsync
infact just watch MTV for an hour or so

you could be doing the world a huge favor :yippy:

I just got worried when you mentioned seeing Jimi, Janis and Frank all in the same post. And young guys wanted xray eyes so they can see through babes clothes not death ray eyes to knock off talent.
Besides that sociopaths don't like good audio. Social misfits, yes, serial killers, no.
So tell us you never saw Jim Morrison..................hmmm?

Last edited:
Never saw The Lizard King, if I'm lyin' I'm dyin'! Thatch, you have nothing to worry about if I indeed have "deathray" eyes. I like your style and the amount of knowledge you bring to the table. The people who would have to worry, are all the people Grumpy listed, as they are on the top of mine also. The rest of my list would include, the people who molest and torment the handicapped (#1 with a bullet!), those who take advantage of the underpriveledged, those who abuse animals, and last BUT NOT LEAST, the snakes who flim flam our senior citizens (Tom Brokaw didn't call them "The Greatest Generation" for nothing) out of their life savings and stuff.

Thatch, I just MAY be crazy as a sh*thouse rat, but it's kind of like a "wholewheat" crazy, as opposed to your Charles Manson/Zodiac Killer type crazy.

Toasted Almond

Back
Top Bottom