score

harmkard330guy

i scored an vintage pioneer tape deck the model # is ct-f9191 is this unit worth keeping and how much is it worth and how many were made what year? got pics comming soon.

The CT-F9191 is a Great Deck it was top of the line for that year 1977 it sold for 495.00 and its worth keeping. They go for 60.00 to 130.00 on the bay. I own one but mine is not working and waiting for me to fix it.

Ron

im thinking about getting all new belts and stuff in it the fast forward doesnt work neither does rewind and its a little dirty otherwise mint got it for free so no loss. heres some pics.

Yep, a dandy cassette deck...

Mine worked for 20 minutes the first time I got it back after paying to have it fixed. The second time it worked for a little over 90 days; just long enough for the repair guarantee to run out so now I have a beautiful paperweight. "Guaranteed to perform like new for years to come" until the 90 days is up. One day I would love to get it working again...through a DIFFERENT repair service.

Jay

I have a CT-F8282, and it worked like a charm the last time I had her out and in a system (was paired with my old SX-5590). Gotta love that beatiful walnut case, and the overall look is just so fine. Gawd but some of that old gear really reaches out to your senses.

Back
Top Bottom