Scott 222C

I know that it is normal for the bias to fluctuate up or down but how much is considered normal/typical.....assuming wall voltage and everything else is normal?
It's been a while since I checked it but it's normal to have a little variation. I always let my amps idling at least 30 to 60 minutes before doing any bias adjustment. Then, I check it again in the next few hours/days and don't bother too much afterward.

Sorry to resurrect this old thread again, but as it's a very helpful one, I just wondered if there is any way of restoring all or some of the lost photos? I think these went with the software upgrade.

Hey Dandy, is there any specific post that's not working for you? I've had a quick flip through and didn't see anything out of the ordinary (I also can't figure out how to edit an old message on this new system :S ).

Maybe there was a photobucket hiccup. I've got my photos mirrored on imgur as well: https://imgur.com/a/YbkWR

I know that it is normal for the bias to fluctuate up or down but how much is considered normal/typical.....assuming wall voltage and everything else is normal?

As the tube is used more and more, the bias will fluctuate. Can you further describe what you're seeing and how you're observing these fluctuations?

Happy travels :)

Back
Top Bottom