Scott 335 Multiplex Adaptor

FrederickC

I get a hum when I adjust the LEVEL on my HH Scott 335 Multiplex Adaptor. There's a HUM ADJ on the unit. I don't want to turn it until I figure out what it does. There isn't any info on the web. Anybody with any experience here willing to share info?

Thats exactly what its suppose to do it adjusts hum level until it goes away.go ahead adjust it and see what it does.dont worry you wont hurt anything.itll either get worse or better.if not some further work might need to be done.you could also try re ersing the plug in your wall outlet to see if that helps also.

Good advice,and don't be tempted to touch any other adjustments.Everything else is ''techs only!''.:)

The 335 is essentially the same multiplex unit as used in Scott stereo tuners,built as a self-powered outboard unit.What tuner are you using it with?

Good advice,and don't be tempted to touch any other adjustments.Everything else is ''techs only!''.:)

The 335 is essentially the same multiplex unit as used in Scott stereo tuners,built as a self-powered outboard unit.What tuner are you using it with?
I'm using a Scott 330d

Thats exactly what its suppose to do it adjusts hum level until it goes away.go ahead adjust it and see what it does.dont worry you wont hurt anything.itll either get worse or better.if not some further work might need to be done.you could also try re ersing the plug in your wall outlet to see if that helps also.
I tried reversing the plug, no difference. Filter cap? Oh well, I'll try to find a reliable tech in Seattle who might take a look at it

Back
Top Bottom