Scott R77S Receiver?

ILLZ

Found FS on local CL. Looks to be in really good shape. The seller states it works perfectly but has no idea what its worth so its a "make offer" situation. Is this worth grabbing and if so at what price? TIA!

I've never heard that receiver but it looks to be well built. Could be a nice piece to own. I like the looks of it also. Depending on your area and the actual condition of the piece I might offer 75 but don't think I would go above 120 and go from there. It boils down to what's it's worth to the seller even though he says he doesn't know what it's worth.

Again I have never heard that receiver before.

Hi ILLZ just saw this post don't know if you grabbed it or not but it is rare as I have one and they don't turn up often but the 33 does.. Mine works but started making an intermittent high pitched squeal and didn't want to fry a tweeter so I took it out of service and have never had a chance to check it out. The service manual is on hifi engine. It was their TOTL in 1974 I believe with 80w and sounds quite good and underrated for power I always felt. listed as 32lbs but feels heavier to me. I know the glue gave way on tuning glass so I have to repair that as well but loved the green display.

HH Scott from the early 70s was very decent stuff. I have been looking for a decent Scott for a long time but they are hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom