scumbag scammer Dave is at it again...

So is it the photo background that gives this ad away or?

This is like 50% of market price, AND the guy is willing to ship? If this were legit, it would be gone in 30 minutes. The pic is stolen from the web. The guy uses the same text and same items in his listings. Once you've seen one, they all look similar.

This is like 50% of market price, AND the guy is willing to ship? If this were legit, it would be gone in 30 minutes. The pic is stolen from the web. The guy uses the same text and same items in his listings. Once you've seen one, they all look similar.

I figured the price was low. I was asking mostly so that I can spot them if they show up in my area. Though I'd hesitate to use PayPal for something on Craigslist sight unseen.

That other thread linked above dates to last December. Surely PP has completed its 'investigation'. Does he just set up another account or what? How can he keep doing it?

I figured the price was low. I was asking mostly so that I can spot them if they show up in my area. Though I'd hesitate to use PayPal for something on Craigslist sight unseen.

He has the b*lls to use his real name, "Dave" as the contact with a local phone number. Not sure how he gets the local number.

I say someone starts posting "beware of this scammer" adverts daily in the forsale section so as to warn any potential buyers about him. I doubt his name is really Dave and unless theres a way to track IP's nobody will ever find him.

Back
Top Bottom