Search for the TT is OVER..and the winner is??

ProAc_Fan

Addicted Member
Grumpys Linn will soon be Mikeys Linn. I managed to talk him into selling it. See the chatroom can be a useful tool. Personally I think he felt a little sorry for me and my fruitless search for my audiophile TT. I know its no VPI or Clearaudio but its a frickin Rolls Royce of TT's as far as I'm concerned.

Mike,

I think you will be darn happy with it.

The general consensus from what I have read is that the table is better than the P3's. I am not sure what kind of tweaks you can do, but right out of the box it is no slouch.

You could of picked someone better to buy it from :) but can't have everything...

Good deal !

Rich

Yeah

I was sick of hearing Mike Whine !

RIch

I tried to chase him away with my wonderful Grumpy demeanor but he a freaking glutten for punishment ;)

Grumpy

I know didn't pro ac whine to ward about the SAE stuff to get that from him too??? :D

Well you be hearing wrong biggie mac, I was just in the chat room talking amps and Ward said "I gots me an SAE amp I be selling for $150 buckeroos" I asked for pics and the deal was done.

I only whined to Ward not to sell it to proAc when ProAc tried to whine to him to get him to sell it to him after he heard how much ward was selling it to me for. So basically ProAc forced me to outwhine him at that point to prevent ward from going back on our deal cuz he felt sorry for proac, so I had to make him feel sorrier for me :D

Macc you are correct IMHO. I never once went behind Thors back and asked for that SAE amp. By the time I knew about the amp the deal was already done. I did hear that Thor cried like a little girl until Ward would sell it to him. I can't verify that I'm just relating what I heard.

Mike:eek: :eek:

Shipping a 45lb amp thru the jungles and drug lords of South America would cost what $500??? ;) :D

Originally posted by THOR
Shipping a 45lb amp thru the jungles and drug lords of South America would cost what $500??? ;) :D

Not that far off :(

Here's the numbers for a 44 lb package ( Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108")

Global Express Guaranteed Document Service $432.00
Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Service Days $154.75
Economy (Surface) Parcel Post 4 - 6 Weeks $79.50

And MANWHORING in a recession hasn't paid much :cry:

Sounds like you need to offer a two for one special to pay for it.:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom