Secret Santa - Whaddya Get Post?

Glad you like it.

John, glad you like it. I've also got his X-mas album and it's getting regular play around here this time of year.

Everyone else can check out his website at www.timtam.net

Can't wait for my SS gift....

Well I got mine, last week, and since there were no instructions on it.....darn it I couldn't wait. And all I can say is that my Secret Santa hit the nail on the head. A Shure force gauge. Perfect! Just what I needed and wanted. Now I can fine tune till my hearts content.

And since I'm pretty sure I know who it came from (buckeye state).....I give you permission to overlook the opening instructions and open yours whenever you want. :yes:

Well I kinda had a small clue but Bob (Cabinover) did a great job and deserves my most humble thanks for sending me two gifts-the TEAC fully computerized dual cassette deck with Dolby B/C that I used to complete my GF's system for her present from me, and a Shure M92E convertible cartridge/stylus for my turntable project. Now I just have to get that TT to start up...it kinda went pop or something when I replaced the missing plug and tried to operate it last week or two back.

Now I hope the one I sent gets there by mid-week.

WhiteSE said:
Did you listen to that music yet?

Yep, though I was at work at the time, so my speakers were pretty low. The music was good, but I didn't get a chance to really hear the lyrics.

Of course, someone has already borrowed it, so a close listen will have to wait a bit...

By the way, are youuuuuuuu my Secret Santa?

veg

Well darn it I couldn't wait, though my ass is more like Hank Hills'.

(Sorry, I can't leave it be!!)

That plus certain permission from certain outside sources :D .

Wow this is GREAT! I got a 16oz bottle (the big one!) of Spin Clean cleaning solution (which I needed), a Silvertide cd, PLUS a John Fogerty DVD!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not familiar with Silvertide, but will be tonight! and the Fogertys' a no-brainer. Many thank yous!

Merry Christmas,
Pete

BTW, did I say this is GREAT?! We should do this in July too!

Came home and found a package waiting on the porch from Santa. :banana:
Very tempting after reading "store in cool place" label, so unwrapped it. :D
Praline Pecan Pie made by Mary Puddin Hill :yes: :thmbsp:
I love anything with pecan, Thanks alot Jon ! :beerchug:

No you are right Thor, that's from a gentleman who contacted me about a reel to reel. :D
Grumpy know who that is. :thmbsp:
Sorry, my mistake, but I still love pecan :banana: :yes:

Got a chance to spin my Secret Santa gift today. Good stuff. Also got some speaker wire that will got to some good use. Thanks Santa !

They don't make pink FedEx trucks, do they?

Well. if they did, they'd look nice with a bumblebee stripe and a pewter skull hanging from the mirror, I'm sure.

WOW, Fed Ex came by and a large package from Santa arrived. :banana:
12 bottles of Sea Dog, made in Maine + second package that I will save for Christmas. :D
Beer is in the frigde getting cool :boink: :yippy:
Tonight it's time to taste beer from Maine. :beer:

Thanks alot Thor :beerchug: :wave:

Wait till you see what's in the box, I guarantee you'll be the only one in Katy, Texas with one, hell mebbe in all of Texas ;)

Hope the beer pleases the pallet :thmbsp:

Mine arrived today...from Canada. :thmbsp: No opening instructions so I'll wait until Christmas day. All I have to do is remind myself:

I'll wait...
I'll wait...
I'll wait...

Terry

Wow, my gift arrived today (from some god-forsaken dust bowl called Katy Tx, hmmmm sounds familiar). Plus, the one I sent was delivered, so all that stress has melted away. Thanks Rolf! 3 reels of very nice RtR blank tape! No mare recording over GW finds! I can't wait to try it out. Happy Holidays!!

You welcome David :thmbsp:
Glad the package arrived OK, some fresh tape is never wrong.
Use normal setting on the Sony. :yes:

Happy Holidays! :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom