SECRET SANTA?

Not really to early especially if your recipient is in a different country.you have get the thread going then there's the cutoff and then getting your recipients name.next comes researching to see what to get said recipient.

I dunno, Ernie is on record as stating he hates waiting, and so far, bupkis.

Ya don't suppose he is gonna set it up so all the SS gifts go to him?

Nah,......

It's a bit early .

Well, there's probably several million people that will differ with you waiting in parking lots Friday morning...:rflmao:

Radioactive is right though, between getting all the folks signed up, doing the research, packing, shipping, and transit time, we're probably a wee bit late already.

Lemme dig...

Yep, we're 3 weeks behind 2015. We had to have our "ins" posted by 11/14 LY.

We may be too late already...

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/secret-santa-time-is-here-again-for-2015.686492/

I am sorry folks. Ernie has been very busy and cannot do the Santa thing this year. I am trying to find someone to help out so we can keep it going. Hope to have an answer in a day or so.

Dave

I know were running dangerously low on time but would one of you like to undertake the task of running it. If so I would suggest opening it for a few short days to give as much time to mail as possible. If so, please drop me a PM. Thanks

Dave

I would love to participate but I could not afford International shipping. I do intend to put some things up for the regular AK Charities and Christmas though. Should have something up today or tomorrow to start

Back
Top Bottom