Seeking recommendations...good headphones on the cheap!

Count me as one more vote for the K240s. Great sound, very comfortable, rugged. Check 'em out if you get the chance.

Rick

Ive owned a grip of K240's in my life,one for every part of the world I'd end up in,and they are always wonderful.Its been 25 years since my first pair,and I would buy them again in an instant.Most comfortable,and reasonably priced.
Jimmy

I was wondering what some of the best choice are in a decent (but cost effective) pair of Headphones and...the best place to buy a pair.
I am listening to my new Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Wireless on-ear headphones w/ built-in mic, as incredible value at $29 currently on Amazon. Not too many true full-size "on-ear" types like this, which I prefer myself, Skullcandy sells a few different versions.
https://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-B...1&sr=1-1-791c2399-d602-4248-afbb-8a79de2d236f

......cratz2 said......"I hope he's had a decision or two... it's been fifteen years!"

LOL, OMG, I just now found this old thread in my Mail. I'm not sure why this thread didn't pop up in my "in box" years ago!
At any rate, I had purchased (some time ago) a pair of GRADO LABS SR 80's. All in all, I find the Grado's to be ok sounding Headset
however, due to age, the Head Band is almost completely in ruins. I had to have replaced the PLASTIC (snap on) swivel part (that holds the actual Ear Speakers).
OUTSTANDING Customer service (no charge) from Grado. Thumbs UP! I must say, the EAR Speakers (and foam cushions) themself have held up rather well and work fine.
All this being said, I find that I (personally) do NOT like the "feel" of this type of Headset resting/pressing ON my Ears. It's kind of weird but, I must have SUPER sensitive (outer) Ears.
This is to say, the Phones are NOT even tight on my Ears however, they bug the Hell out of me. So, I will be seeking a new pair of "OVER the Ears Headphones in the future". Hopefully, this will happen within the next fifteen years! Thanks for the suggestion Yamahalic. I'll check it out!

SixCats!

Give the ANKER Q30 a look before you decide to buy.

Price is great, and the reviews are coming in quite fav in general on them.

Q

Monoprice 8323 closed-back, circum-aural headphones - $30 new from Amazon - are my pick for a true budget model. To me, they sound every bit as good as the Drop Sennheiser 58x jubilee at more than 5x the price.

Back
Top Bottom