Senso ActivBuds S-250, Damn good for a BlueTooth headset.

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
First off I will tell you these headsets are not a good as either my Shure SE-215's or my Etymotic HF-3's I didn't expect them to be but I was really surprised at how good they are. They are superior to the Sony Bluetooth earsets I have had. These are self contained all in the ear Bluetooth head sets. I got very tired of clipping something in a pocket with the microphone located it this clip thing picking up everything except your voice. The Ratings in Amazon of this Senso earset where very good and the price was right. I decided to take the chance. I am very pleased. Musically with Apple Music these earsets are very bassy, they remind me of the Bass Boosted Sony's I once had. I switched to Equalizer Pro which has an excellent graphic equalizer and adjusted things and they sound very good with the bass toned down and the higher frequencies boosted up. The still don't have the transparency of the Shure SE-215's but they are not unpleasant to listen to. These Senso's will be just the ticket for an iPhone 7 if it indeed has removed it 3.5mm phone plug The microphone is excellent people I talk to tell me I sound like me with no background noise. It's battery is rated for 9 hours of music listening, we will see. They are extremely comfortable they have a rubber like skin, they have over the ear hooks to keep things in place these loops are soft rubber very flexible and comfortable, I wish my Shure SE-215's where this comfortable. Here is the best part is the price. The original price of these Senso ActivBuds S-250's $169.99, they are now discounted to $39.97 on Amazon. They come in a set that includes a micro USB for charging, an additional cable that is a combination Micro USB, and Lightning Plug, a cigarette light power plug that has 2 port one with the smart chip to charge iPhone's and such.Finally extra sleeves for the earpieces.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G8JO5F2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

81BTMWnL%2BEL._SL1500_.jpg

819QpfuqN4L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Just discovered these Senso's shut themselves off automatically when it loses contact, you shut off, or plug in regular earphones into my iPhone, talk about a battery saver. I can confirm these earphones have a 8+ hour battery life while listening to audio, in my case audio books.

I decided to try one of the other skeeve sizes to get a better fit. When I removed the sleeve on the right hand earbud I noticed the sound tube leading inside was covered by a fragment of the rubber sheathing covering the earbuds. Removing this fragment and getting a better fitting sleeve made a vast difference in sound. These earphones are impressing me more and more everyday.

There's a lot of this in the headphone world where up and coming companies rip off existing designs. None is worse than Superlux who has ripped off AKG, Audio Technica and Beyerdynamic. However these buds you've posted look an awful lot like the wireless Beats around ears that we sell in cellphone stores.

The housing for the drivers looks like the Sony Boosted bass earphones. I wonder if Senso uses Sony drivers they sure sound like the Sony MDR-ED12LP earphones. I had a set and they where supremely uncomfortable to wear.

31Y6r88TZDL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom