Service/User Manuals for NAD 6040

Hi, would anyone happen to have these and may be able to send them to me? I haven't been able to find these online. Thanks for your help

Hi breakfastipa,

did you manage to get hold of one?
I‘m also really struggling to find one.
Always just find loads of websites that claim to have every datasheet and service manual ob the planet and when you try to download something they wand my credit card number or try to sell me useless junk -.-
This is really frustrating.
I like this deck so much.
Would be a shame to get rid of it :(

Greetings from germany

audiocrush

The member called "Grog" posted two pages from the service manual a couple of years ago - might be worth sending him a PM?

Rick Stout at Stereo Manuals appears to be able to supply a printed reproduction copy of the original service manual for the NAD 6040 (Item NAD6040-SM). You can find information about ordering it from him from his website (see the link below). His reproduction manuals are excellent and are much easier to use for troubleshooting than the PDF versions available for download from other sites.

http://www.stereomanuals.com/man/rep/nad/index.htm

Hi,

thank you dhnash.
I came across Rick's website. But I'm a bit afraid of the shipping cost of the manual from the US to germany. Shipping cost in the Germany is expensive, but the Americans are really batshit crazy when it comes to putting a pricetag on international shipping services.

Back
Top Bottom