Servicing recommendation in the UK

MAG_1944

I've recently purchased several Pioneer items and I'm looking for some recommendations on who or where might be a good option to send a SA-8800 amp and CT-F950 cassette deck, for either a service or a full restoration.

I purchased both items from the original owners and neither of them had sent either item in for a service in the 40 years since they were built, so probably long overdue. My electrical knowledge isn't great, I'm comfortable doing basic voltage and current checking but a full recap or wide spread replacement of components is outside of my comfort zone and I don't want to mess up either items.

I'm located in the Midlands which would be best as I could drop them off but I'm happy to post them as well.

If anyone has some recommendations for work carried out on their kit or carries out servicing themselves, please let me know. I'd love to have both items running at their best for another 40 years :)
Thanks

I had done a google search and it had brought back a lot of results so I was looking to narrow it down with anyone's recommendations

Back
Top Bottom