Setup Advice

Harshizle

I've been researching turntables and a amp/speaker setup for the past month or so and I've now come up with more questions than answers so I figured I'd just make a post to get direct answers.
The turntables I've been debating about getting have been the Pro-ject essential iii, Sony PS-HX500 or a used vintage one off of Craigslist around $400. For my amp/speaker setup I'm looking at KEF Q350 bookshelf speakers and a Yamaha rn303 amp. Any and all help is much appreciated! Looking forward to joining the turntable and audiokarma community soon.

I've been researching turntables and a amp/speaker setup for the past month or so and I've now come up with more questions than answers so I figured I'd just make a post to get direct answers.
The turntables I've been debating about getting have been the Pro-ject essential iii, Sony PS-HX500 or a used vintage one off of Craigslist around $400. For my amp/speaker setup I'm looking at KEF Q350 bookshelf speakers and a Yamaha rn303 amp. Any and all help is much appreciated! Looking forward to joining the turntable and audiokarma community soon.

Welcome to the AK turn table forum.

The Yamaha R-N303 has plenty of power for the KEF Q350 speakers plus it has a build in phono pre amp.

You should be all set! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the AK community!

You can buy it new for 498.00 on Amazon

I suggest you read some of the threads in this forum about the various problems that have happened with new Pro-Ject turntables.

This may lead you to consider a Music Hall or a Fluance instead.

Back
Top Bottom