Sexiest Woman Alive?

MitsuMan

Scarlett Johansson was recently dubbed "Sexiest Woman Alive"

Do you guys agree? I think she's a beautiful girl but sexiest in the world? :no:

scarlett-johansson-006.jpg

scarlett_johansson3.jpg

Well, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but I have always thought my wife topped the criteria of "sexiest woman alive". There's more to it than just looks, although she has those by the truckload. There's also that "come hither" look that just melts ya away and kills any thoughts of whatever it was you were doing that's suddenly no longer very important .....

But Scarlett could make my List of 10....

Nope. She has kinda of a wide butt and, really, her face isn't all that great. Cindy Crawford, however:

Murray

Attachments

• cindy.jpg
    cindy.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 414
She's alright (especially that one picture in FHM), but not my type (looks-wise). I'd have a hard time reducing my list to just one, but a few: Nicole Kidman (yes, still), Milla Jovovich (there's something about "totally insane" that draws me), Jennifer Love Hewitt (that smile), Kylie Minogue (spinner [don't ask me to explain that]), Keira Knightley (although she's getting too skinny), Brooke Burke (claims to be a nudist), Alyssa Milano (despite being a prude), Charlize Theron (Reindeer Games? 2 Days in the Valley?), Shania Twain and Faith Hill (with the sound turned down, I could otherwise watch the country music video channel). I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but this is based purely on what little I know about these people. I have to agree with the concept that personality goes a long way towards sexy, and I rarely associate personality with models/actresses/whatevers.

:scratch2: :smoke: :smoke:
What care I
How sexy she be
The sexiest woman
is the one with me

She is pretty and sexy looking though.

Reminds me of the old days after the movie, "10", with Bo Derek. Everyone thought she was hot. And, all the "10" jokes:

What's a 7-8-9-10?
The girl next to you at the bar at 11oclock, 12oclock, 1oclock, and 2oclock.

The best line of all was Clint Eastwood talking to Sondra Locke in the "Gauntlet" when she accuses him of thinking she's hot. He says, "On a scale of one to ten, I'll give you a two, and that's just because I've never seen a one before!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina Jollie, Heather Locklear (yes still), Halle Barry, and Jessica Alba would need to be added to my list... :yes:

Retro

I've been drooling over Katherine Heigl since she was in Roswell. The fact she's now in Grey's Anatomy helps even more. Too bad she's half my age.
Tom

Attachments

• kh.jpg
    kh.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 321
Yeah, I forgot Heather Locklear.

Also add Rebecca Romijn-Lettuce to my list.

Oh, and Marg Helgenberger.

Basically, the sexiest woman alive is whomever I'm thinking about at the moment.

MitsuMan said:
Scarlett Johansson was recently dubbed "Sexiest Woman Alive"

Do you guys agree? I think she's a beautiful girl but sexiest in the world? :no:

scarlett-johansson-006.jpg

scarlett_johansson3.jpg

I don't know who dubbed this woman sexiest alive. I mean, sexiest alive out of what grouping? The broad has a great rack no doubt, but so do tonnes walking downtown on any given day.

Jovinyl said:
:scratch2: :smoke: :smoke:
What care I
How sexy she be
The sexiest woman
is the one with me

She is pretty and sexy looking though.

I'm with you.

The sexiest woman alive?

The one looking into my eyes while she unbuttons her blouse...

Fisherdude said:
I'm with you.

The sexiest woman alive?

The one looking into my eyes while she unbuttons her blouse...

I'd have to draw the line at Roseann Barr......................... :D

I came "of age" when Raquel Welch was at her peak, always had a soft spot for her...Dyan Cannon kinda "did it" for me, too...

Sandy G said:
I came "of age" when Raquel Welch was at her peak, always had a soft spot for her...Dyan Cannon kinda "did it" for me, too...

I think the key here is that they still have to be 'Alive'.......

Sandy G said:
Damn Sandy, those are my 2 fav's. Look at our age no wonder. You,re a day older than me. Maybe just hours. :scratch2:
I never married either. Had my hopes up for Raquel.

Back
Top Bottom