Sexiest Woman Alive?

I've always had a thing for Christina Applegate. From back when I was 13 and she was a young slut on Married with Children up until now, when she is not so slutty and on some chick sitcom. She's gotten even sexier with age to me. :drool:

Christina is certainly deserving of this list.

I felt so sorry for her when she was diagnosed with breast cancer, and opted for a double mastectomy. Why take a chance with such a deadly form of cancer?

She also gets high marks for not imploding and going the route that the Brittney Spears and Lindsay Lohans of the world have taken.

A classy woman. :thmbsp:

Mischa Barton for me.

3101259195_c4873869db_o.jpg

So uh, I was checking out her gear using my photo enhancement process and I, uh, noticed that she seems to be missing her 45 RPM spindle adapter. Any one else pick up on this, or just me?

So uh, I was checking out her gear using my photo enhancement process and I, uh, noticed that she seems to be missing her 45 RPM spindle adapter. Any one else pick up on this, or just me?

Of all the things to notice; ONLY on AK does somebody notice the spindle adapter!

nice eye!
Tal

Lol @ the spindle adapter. :D

I'd probably have to say one of those victoria's secret supermodels. Adriana Lima maybe? :yes:

Only on AK, yes, but within about 5 seconds, I, too was wondering where the 45 spindle was...

Charlize in the movie Monster was definetly not her best look (by a long shot), but man was that a fantastic movie....a top notch actress in my book with that effort.

Regarding her "normal" look....she too gets a :thmbsp: vote from me:

charlize_theron1_300_400.jpg

I agree. Love "Monster" though. Who was the other girl?

The other girl in Monster is Christina Ricci, another cutie.

The first pic here of Theron must be when she was in her teens or early twenties.

Fergie!

I'm Fergalicious (so delicious)
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
He's my witness (oooh, wee)
I put yo' boy on rock, rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)

Attachments

• Fergie.jpg
    Fergie.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom