shipping a YP-D6

bolly

Lunatic Member
removed DC, removed platter, secured tonearm, removed headshell... it's a start.

Attachments

• IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 61
Don't forget to take off the counterweight, just to be safe...That foam is a nice thought. It should help prevent tonearm damage in the case of the upside down drop!

thanks billbillw, counterweight has been removed. :thmbsp: I'll place another larger piece of styrofoam over the entire top, then give her the bubblewrap treatment.

LoL walker

is this uber-nerd enough for ya?
tease8le.gif

...you could almost "sink" some of the loose pieces into the thicker foam areas and then cover them over with tape and bubble-wrap, but from your other packing threads...like I said...Uber-nerd!

thats what I'll do walker, I'll sink them into the top as it is now, then make cutouts in the final top piece for relief, tape, then wrap with bubblewrap. :)

careful, the stylus is taped inside the jewellery box(there's a lid too).

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 37
I'll styrofoam board the underneath of her, cut-outs for each foot, then
bubble-wrap her.

EDIT: not required as the feet unscrew :D

Last edited:
BOLLY you are a rembrandt of (w)rappers that is a work of art i tell you i will save the last pic and send it to anybody i buy a turntable from in the future to show them how it is done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a Bolly-licious take-out meal...and look at the pup in the basket...ready to go in the box too!

Why are you getting rid of it? There is one on Craigslist in Atlanta for $100 sans cartridge.

John

Back
Top Bottom