1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Shipping Time and Tracking to Belgium Using Ebay GSP?

Discussion in 'Packing & Shipping' started by SoCal Sam, Apr 9, 2018.

1. SoCal Sam

SoCal Sam Lunatic Member

Anyone have experience shipping to Belgium using ebay GSP? I was able to confirm delivery to Erlanger, KY on 3/14 and a UPAABXXXXXXXXXXXXX tracking number was uploaded to my listing. There is no further tracking info. It's been 3 1/2 weeks now which seems long for USA to Europe. It was a remote control so the package is small and not valuable.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. kaplang

kaplang Works for me ! Subscriber

EBay usually contacts me when the item reaches its foreign destination when I use the GSP.

3. blhagstrom

blhagstrom Mad Scientist, fixer. Subscriber

No experience with Belgium but global shipping in general is at the whim of customs.

Some govt workers could care less about productivity. They are free to do what they do whenever they feel like doing it.

Italy was a 4-6 week clearance time years ago.
    Brazil has become infinity, there is a block on electronics for some reason.

You did your part. The item got to KY. Now it’s the buyer and Ebay to deal with it.

4. SoCal Sam

SoCal Sam Lunatic Member

Finally got an update from ebay saying my package has departed Erlanger, KY. What a joke. GSP received it on 3/14 and did not re-ship until 4/11.

5. jdurbin1

jdurbin1 Tandberg enthusiast Subscriber

Do you suppose it took them that long to collect the duty or other delivery fees from your buyer? Never was 100% sure how they handled that part...

John