Show off your big listening space

Thanks, guys.

For adding the scent of motor oil and fuel to the experience, I listen to the garage stats in a slightly bigger space.

Actually, I spend as much or more time here especially when the weather is good and I'm puttering around with a car or the motorcycle.

garage1.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pic. Took this while setting up during move in a few months back.

LIVING ROOM.jpg

Last edited:
You get first prize for having a REAL mancave. Nothing sis-a-fied there.

At the risk of being tagged a slob or a male chauvinist pig and simultaneously drifting off topic, here's the water closet. Even thought the mancave is stubbed for a full bath, I only felt the need for a commode. No sink, alcohol hand wash. No toilet paper either.

If you really feel the need to sit on the commode, you might want to consider going upstairs to the civilized part of the house.....:D

Here is my 16' x 35" listing space. Wish it was bigger. Glad to see I'm not the only pack rat.

Attachments

• DSC00151.JPG
    DSC00151.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 283
My room is just shy of 16x20 with openings that spill into other rooms. The ceiling tapers from 11' down to 7' 8" . I haven't done room treatments yet so the Betas can get a little rambunctious . The Room is probably on the small side to let the Betas show their true potential.... But they still sound frikken awesome....:thmbsp::music:

best speakers ever....!

nice

[/QUOTE]

You have your priorities set with the mini fridge right there. Is that an open baffle speaker against the wall between the toilet and the fridge? ;)

Back
Top Bottom