Show off your big listening space

Sounds BIG anyway...:D

The guitar hangers are actually acoustic panels made with 6# Roxul. Some bass traps in the corners soon and it will be done.

uc

uc

Love the velour, it's a really good texture.

I agree, the velour looks very nice....badass, actually. Not sure it has the sort of acoustic transparency that's preferred for an absorption panel, but man does it ever offer a nice visual aesthetic. :yes:

Here's a satellite picture of this setup:
attachment.php

You win. Game over. :)

The only thing that would have been better is if you listed this in the "Small Listening Space" thread and were able to top it. :D

16x28 area I dug out from under the front deck.
Worst acoustics known to man, but mine all mine and a view for miles.
Need to get some hvac and moisture issues resolved before I move the Altec's in.

:banana:

I hardly ever spend time in the basement and the wife and kid control the main floor, so a couple of months ago I decided to turn my garage/shop into my listening room. So far so good. Nothing better than drinking beer and fixing stuff while listening to Led Zeppelin on an old school sound system. Only problem is it takes twice as long to get things done because I always stop to take the experience in.
Listening Room.jpg

kinda medium size...started a thread on another site....the brass tacks of it was my going from a bunch of different components to a more simple set up with better stuff....Marantz 1152DC, Denon DP 1200 with a DL-110 cart, ADS L980 monitors....much happiness...

Medium-sized actually, 20' wide by 16' deep. The wide angle makes it look deeper than it is. This is my living room.

:music:

Side view:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom