Show Off Your Small Listening Space

and its been changed around again,
new set up is my avatar pic.
rack doesnt work with the 65" tv i got :)

so until i find a 60" long x 20" deep stand there it sits on an end table.

Back in December, I downsized from a 2700 sq. ft. house to a 1250 sq. ft. townhouse. In the process, I also downsized my modest dining room dedicated vinyl system. Here's what it looks like at the new place:

Boston.jpg

JBL 4301B Control Monitors, Sherwood S-7100A, Realistic Elac Miracord 45 with Realistc R700E cartridge (OEM M75ED).

11' x 14' Work in progress...

No rear wall (room currently opens to the basement behind the listening position). It will be closed, eventually, but that brings in some other issues.

Still needs furnishing (that plastic chair from the patio sucks), ceiling insulation, and room treatments.

IMG_0480.JPG

my listening space im still trying to figure out where to put the cd player, dvd player, an blu-ray player, i may have to take out shelf on right side an start stacking them. its why i loved the rack i had. but wouldn't work with this newer tv i got.
1530500071610-97339158.jpg

Last edited:
my living is oddly shaped 24'long x 14' wide
that knocked out wall on left side is part of the walk in closet in the bedroom. if i owned this place id build a in wall rack system. being that its a closet. 153067549117655684426.jpg

This looks amazing!

Thanks, I enjoy it, both visually and audibly. A good friend told me, "your style may not be for everyone, but at least you have a style". I took that as a compliment.

I recently added this to my collection (a birthday gift to myself):

Master_Crafters_Starlight_2.jpg

It will be residing atop the speaker on the left to balance out the lamp on the right.

Last edited:
Back in December, I downsized from a 2700 sq. ft. house to a 1250 sq. ft. townhouse. In the process, I also downsized my modest dining room dedicated vinyl system. Here's what it looks like at the new place:

Boston.jpg

JBL 4301B Control Monitors, Sherwood S-7100A, Realistic Elac Miracord 45 with Realistc R700E cartridge (OEM M75ED).

This setup is art, kid. It is a taste that is designed well.

Back
Top Bottom