Show us a picture of your mcintosh system

I have already attached pictures here: New c220 and mc252 owner !! (this is my temporary music room ie living room)
The website will not let me upload the same pictures twice. My new listening room is almost finished, it was painted this week and new carpet next weekend. New room pictures next week.:yippy:

masterlu where are your pictures ? You must have some incredible pictures, please share.:grnbounce:grnbounce

Mine is just a little rig.

Attachments

• 0289.JPG
    0289.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,793
  • 0301.JPG
    0301.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 0256.JPG
    0256.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 901
  • 0257.JPG
    0257.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 761
  • 00011.JPG
    00011.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,324
Problem is they are all super Hi-res & I have to scale them down. The System has evolved quite a bit since these were taken.

In fact it has changed considerably since last month! I will post some more...

new%20cabs.jpg

Sorry the cabs are so ugly, they should be getting finished soon.

Had to get the camera out and reshoot the latest with MT10 cover and Gingko platform -- so, here's the latest.

Attachments

• Setup 040508 004.JPG
    Setup 040508 004.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,152
  • Wide view.JPG
    Wide view.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Isoclean 3KVA.JPG
    Isoclean 3KVA.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 497
  • MC2-100 ha.JPG
    MC2-100 ha.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 734
Vintage Tube tell us your thoughts on the Mac turntable. How would you compare it to other turntables you have owned? Looks nice.:thmbsp:

Problem is they are all super Hi-res & I have to scale them down. The System has evolved quite a bit since these were taken.

In fact it has changed considerably since last month! I will post some more...

Now Ivan is telling the truth .... He is so humble ....

BUT he is a nightmare to "idolize" and to try mimic (just his Mc-Collection - one 2 channel system hor ..) is not only wallet bursting but bank account breaking phenomena for me !!! :tears:

BUT Ivan is real nice person :thmbsp: ... I know cause though I have never met him in person (too poor to fly across the oceans) but in conversation I already felt/sense his friendliness and warmth personality! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I think I am in .... (oh-oh, too corny, this one reserved for my Bud Howie) ... better be, I like Ivan! :D:D:D

Cheers!:banana:

Now Ivan is telling the truth .... He is so humble ....

BUT he is a nightmare to "idolize" and to try mimic (just his Mc-Collection - one 2 channel system hor ..) is not only wallet bursting but bank account breaking phenomena for me !!! :tears:

BUT Ivan is real nice person :thmbsp: ... I know cause though I have never met him in person (too poor to fly across the oceans) but in conversation I already felt/sense his friendliness and warmth personality! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I think I am in .... (oh-oh, too corny, this one reserved for my Bud Howie) ... better be, I like Ivan! :D:D:D

Cheers!:banana:

My Best Bud from Singapore. :wave:

masterlu,

Needless to say, your system truly :thmbsp:is fantastic. My wife was looking over my shoulder while I was drooling at your mcintosh equipment and her comment was..." what a beautiful wall unit...", only afterward did she notice the equipment.

There are five more that didn't fit in the picture! And I have the separated shoulder to prove it! :yes:

You dont need to PROVE anything my friend!!! :no:

BUT if they somehow became a "misfit" in your decor, do please consider sending them to me and I will be glad to buy them from you - of course at a "charitable" discount cause I can't afford new MC1.2k for now, not 5 of them!!! :D

Cheers! :banana:

Back
Top Bottom