Show us something of yours that's small.

I've got this little dish from the 1972 Munich Olympics. Think I got it at a thrift store for a quarter. It always sits by my turntable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 86
photo (3).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (5).JPG

My 4.5 pound ball of fur, Secret Agent Man, my Ace Frehley strings, CD and autographed book, and the flag from my boys funeral. I always have these things near while enjoying music.

Your title makes one hell of an assumption,
however the thread turned into a gem!

I will post a couple shortly but for some reason AK started crawling over the last couple days?
no issues elsewhere, each and every page select turns into a waiting game.

marvelous thread.

Your title makes one hell of an assumption,
however the thread turned into a gem!

Thanks.

The little things within our space can say as much about us as everything else put together. Everyone has something they hold dear and/or just gives us amusement and enjoyment. Sometimes it is the little ray of sunshine that parts the clouds of the day.

Looking forward to seeing more. Please share something of yours that's small.

u8upesej.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The miniature drum kit is in a glass display case with a mirror back so its hard to take a good picture. Who's drum kit is this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My lucky beaver.

I've had this wooden paperweight for years. Every time I feel like I need a little luck, I just rub the beaver a bit.:naughty:

MJP_7836_zps7fbea6ea.jpg

Large, medium, and small.

Nipper, son of Nipper, and the smallest - grandson of Nipper.

picture.php

In an earlier post someone asked about "Peaches Records" crates with records? Six of them full of Rock n Roll out in the garage. :thmbsp:

Attachments

• P1010129.jpg
    P1010129.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom