Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

These are very different systems, but I did a comparison of my Pinnacle system and my KLH Nines. Both systems have an identical Polk sub matched up with them unfortunately they werent at the same level. I know the sound quality isn't fantastic coming from my phone, but take a listen. There simply are many more Pinnacles and spread out at that, so very strong highs. Pinnacles first, KLH's next

These are very different systems, but I did a comparison of my Pinnacle system and my KLH Nines. Both systems have an identical Polk sub matched up with them unfortunately they werent at the same level. I know the sound quality isn't fantastic coming from my phone, but take a listen. There simply are many more Pinnacles and spread out at that, so very strong highs. Pinnacles first, KLH's next

Sounds fabulous. Both, but I must say I prefer the 9's.

Thanks. Although I do agree, taking the video and listening to it a few times was eye opening. I've been so impressed with pinnacle speakers since I first heard them and just felt they never got the attention they deserved. But my system could still use a bit of tweaking. The Nines have a different sound all together and still need some tweaking. But sitting in front of them playing a live performance makes you feel as though you're sitting at the show. It's a feeling like no other. I understand even more now why David Janszen offers an upgrade that adds another tweeter panel. I've also spoken with David about refurbishing some individual woofer panels, so these should improve as time goes on and I tinker with them

Ideally, dipoles have room to breathe from the front wall and be free of obstructions so close to them.
I do realize this, having them right next to the speakers and tv isn't ideal at all. They may simply move to the main living room at some point

Back
Top Bottom