Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Recorded on my iPhone. God only knows how this will turn out. Frank Sinatra album on my Denon DP-300F, Yamaha A-S801, Yanquin MS23B tube phone-pre, Dayton SUB-800. and EPI M100's.

EDIT: Background noise is my son playing XBOX, lol.

Now, that's what I was talking about when I mentioned vocal reproduction! Listen to Sinatra's voice. He literally sounds like he's singing in the room with you. (I know, that's a cliched statement, but the vocal quality there is just outstanding.)

I love those book cases, too. Very classy looking.

GeeDeeEmm

Now, that's what I was talking about when I mentioned vocal reproduction! Listen to Sinatra's voice. He literally sounds like he's singing in the room with you. (I know, that's a cliched statement, but the vocal quality there is just outstanding.)

I love those book cases, too. Very classy looking.

GeeDeeEmm

Thanks! It sounds a bit boomy to me. Probably my crappy room dynamics.

I will never give Steven Spielberg a run for his money in cinematography but here it is. I gotta try this again w/ better camera.
Wow! Don't see these Technics very often! Nice system you put together there!

Here's a couple of vids from about a year ago of some Cambridge Audio speakers I had. Sorry for the poor lighting in the second vid.

Those sound fabulous! Vocals are terrific and impressive bass for speakers that size!

Ted Nugent, Stranglehold
Around 2000 watts with JBL L250s and JBL 250 TIs
No clipping, no distortion full power till the power guards start flashing, you cant hear the volume but you can see it in the sound waves blurring the vid

Damn man! You're getting good with your videos! Sounds awesome!

Recorded on my iPhone. God only knows how this will turn out. Frank Sinatra album on my Denon DP-300F, Yamaha A-S801, Yanquin MS23B tube phone-pre, Dayton SUB-800. and EPI M100's.

Another very good sounding system! Frank sounds sweet there!
Keep them coming gents!

Very nice hearing FS doing The Nearness of You. Thanks for posting. Sounds great!

This is a great thread. Nice to see and hear other systems out there. Some sound very good (Glenn's in particularly. Love those 910's. My son recently got a pair and they sound freaking awesome.)) through my Samsung ear buds that came with my Galaxy 7. Anyone else use these ear buds? I wish I knew how to record and Attach to the web site.

Not really jdell2000, but like many others, I kept them when I returned my Note 7 for recall ..... and then again when I returned the second Note 7 that was recalled.

Money of Nothing, but I had to stop the vid, look at the vid blurring at the tubes and twigs behind the system.

It was stopped because shit was falling to the floor off the countertops.

Yup, I remember the stuff on the floor now. I figured you AKers in CA would have stuff bolted to your shelves with the earth quakes! Kind of had your own personal mini quake there!

Back
Top Bottom