Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Second video, staying the the Tin Pan Alley theme. I really need a better recording device, I cannot get higher quality that 480p but it is what it is.

So, I can tell these sound amazing, but we need to see your handy work! The back lighting blacks out the detail of your speakers.
Can you illuminate them in the next video please? We all want to see what they look like!
Cheers, Glenn
Thanks Glenn, one more post.
Love these! Certainly a contender if I was ever to go buy new speakers.
Cheers, Glenn

Here is another vid of Tin Pan Alley not necessarily better but different. In my opinion not as dynamic as most posted thus far but laid back, less punchy and to my ears and from the word of our fellow aker ‘Pio1980’ “more precise” with volt+ amp. Thanks for listening. source spotify premium.
Love the Maggies!

I like the sound of 6.5's, I don't know if it's there dispersion or what, they just sound right to me and they can pump out a surprising amount of bass, if only my camera would pick it up.
These dual 6.5's are configured as two and a half ways.

What is that track? I like it a lot! Same goes for your system.

I like the sound of 6.5's, I don't know if it's there dispersion or what, they just sound right to me and they can pump out a surprising amount of bass, if only my camera would pick it up.
These dual 6.5's are configured as two and a half ways.

Sounded great to me.

Thanks for reminding me! I haven't heard it on Spotify yet, going to check it out and add it to my list. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it’s a real nice track! I like it a lot! Really giving my system a workout right now and it’s amazing! I know this sounds so cliche and everyone says this but I feel like I am front row at The Paramount Theater in Denver. It’s scary realistic.

Back
Top Bottom