Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

I'm in the process of also going separates with my amps as well. Just got an SAE Class A SET pre amp and will be putting that into play as well. Hopefully then the upgrade bug will be satisfied, unless I can get a Koetsu for the system.

When done, I will have 4 tables, of which 1 will be for multi play changing for holiday music and parties with my K-TEL records.

I also have a Technics SL-1650 changer/turntable that I use for stacking 45s, and playing my not so good condition albums. Have a few other turntables as well.

Thorens TD-160/SME 3009
Harman Kardon T55C
Dual 521
Technics SL-B3

I found my K-Tel "Music Power" album that I used to have back in the 70s. Also had the K-Tel "Music Explosion" album too. :D

I also have a Technics SL-1650 changer/turntable that I use for stacking 45s, and playing my not so good condition albums. Have a few other turntables as well.

Thorens TD-160/SME 3009
Harman Kardon T55C
Dual 521
Technics SL-B3

I found my K-Tel "Music Power" album that I used to have back in the 70s. Also had the K-Tel "Music Explosion" album too. :D

I was going to do the td160 and had a choice between the two and decided to go with the ariston as I don't see many of them around.

Those are some nice tables you have as well.

My ktel collection is a bit larger as I grew up in the 70s and 80s so it brings me back. I'm thinking of doing the 45s also now that I decided to do a changer. my prior main tables were a dual 1229q and a dual 701.

I was going to do the td160 and had a choice between the two and decided to go with the ariston as I don't see many of them around.

Those are some nice tables you have as well.

My ktel collection is a bit larger as I grew up in the 70s and 80s so it brings me back. I'm thinking of doing the 45s also now that I decided to do a changer. my prior main tables were a dual 1229q and a dual 701.

I have over 5000 45s! I usually don't look for them anymore. They are harder to find these days!

Those are classic Dual turntables! :thumbsup:

SME M2-12R tonearm:

IMG_6163_zpsuhpyjadx.jpg

IMG_6189_zpsdzsfi0nc.jpg

Denon DL-S1 cartridge:
IMG_6170_zpsqasn7uhc.jpg

IMG_6178_zps1n2nuwwp.jpg

Like the ground wire. That's a easy way of doing it. :thumbsup:
Lol bought it that way so still learning the inside and outside of this table, seems odd to me the ground cable was routed that way, seems to work fine but im wondering how I can run it without it showing?

Lol bought it that way so still learning the inside and outside of this table, seems odd to me the ground cable was routed that way, seems to work fine but im wondering how I can run it without it showing?
Did you try it without the ground? Maybe you can run the wire around the back of the table.

Back
Top Bottom