Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

Pioneer PC-41MC + Shroeder.

2q1cabq.jpg

2wqbmfc.jpg

Ok Got this a short while ago and am trying it out.
Acutex Tri Pole cartridges are really really good carts , And if you happen to have an original Tri Radial stylus
even better !!!

So here is my LPM M312 III STR on a new JIco HS 25 headshell.

Listening to Fashion Nugget by Cake and it sounds great !! I now know why they are called Bass Monsters for those who have them.

38447666235_2a4f67c28c_h.jpg

Acutex Tri Pole cartridges are really really good carts , And if you happen to have an original Tri Radial stylus
even better !!!

Listening to Fashion Nugget by Cake and it sounds great !! I now know why they are called Bass Monsters for those who have them.

That's a pretty big front end for that stylus, interesting styling on that as well. What's the sound signature like?

Audiofreak71

even better !!!

These Acutex cartridges really are great and sadly new replacement stylus are unobtainium. In the mean time I'll enjoy my LPM 320 while saving up for a retip.

These Acutex cartridges really are great and sadly new replacement stylus are unobtainium. In the mean time I'll enjoy my LPM 320 while saving up for a retip.

So who does the re-tips for these tri poles? I hear because of the extra ferrous material ( on the cantilever end) that no one does this or they haven t tried yet.

That's a pretty big front end for that stylus, interesting styling on that as well. What's the sound signature like?

Audiofreak71

It has a nice smooth sound and that extra bass that it extracts perfectly. Not too heavy just the right amount. It is different than most other carts. It is almost like a MC cart but , dare I say better?

Athanasios

Back
Top Bottom