Show us your Motorcycles

Lmfao ,I wasn't sure if you scroll way down to the bottom of my post or not , obviously you did lol ,that whale is disgusting but I know what you mean ,I actually worked with a skinny white dude who's fetish was lard asses ,he would get off by feeding his wife 6 or 8 hamburgers and 2 gallons of ice cream before they somehow got it on ,for 15 years or more I thought he was BS'ing me about loving big greasy double bellied grizzled up shiney skin morbidly obese chicks till I went to his place & met his house bound wife ,she hadn't left the house In years ,the house was a filthy mess and smelled like swamp ass ,I had to beat feet for the exit before I ralphed ,he wasn't ashamed of the land whale or the pig sty they lived in.

Some people will fornicate with the greasiest pigs & like it ,I have way too much self esteem for that jazz .

I thought that was a normal lifestyle thing with Hurley riders.

hate Harley's

9 out of 10 riders who don't like Harleys have not spent much time on top of one. The old saying HD riders use "if I have to explain you wouldn't understand"
I think I can speak with some insight as I was a hard-core Jap bike owner and fan for 8 years before a friend lent me his old ironhead Sportster in 1979. It's been HD powered bikes for me ever since, although I do like anything with two wheels.

But we're not here to trash talk bikes or their owners, or anything else. Here it's all about appreciation of anything two wheeled!!!

I gotta say this bike has been a lot of fun for me.
buell2017.jpg

Last edited:
I got a couple of ironhead Sportys when I retired from the Military 30 years ago, they have a certain "agricultural" mechanical appeal that provides more fun than the law should allow, for about two hours or 75 miles. After that, it turned to work and I just wanted to get home and get off. Then, out to ride again tomorrow!
The Shovel Superhog that replaced it was a better all-day ride while still expressing that "agricultural" mechanical nature, when it wasn't needing something semi-vital. Definitely hands-on diy rides.
The Evo Superhog was a definite advance, less agricultural and more pleasant still, with a Corbin solo, a great all-day/all-evening ride! Some shortcomings include the flimsy front end, relatively short time between top end service, and the tendency of the primary case to catch the pavement in a hard lefty.
I would have got another after selling it to fund a business venture, but after a series of other bikes, a 2005 demo VTX-1800 Corbin showbike for a really nice price turned my head and ended the reign of H-D here.
My opinion on H-D is that they never put out a really bad bike (tho I am not a fan of the engineering of the Springer Softail), they put out better examples with progressive development.
As it happens, the 800 lb VTX beast got bigger, heavier, and more topheavy as I got older and felt less safe and secure, so I downsized to the Indian Scout, a class H-D has yet to enter.

Last edited:
I got a couple of ironhead Sportys when I retired from the Military 30 years ago, they have a certain "agricultural" mechanical appeal that provides more fun than the law should allow, for about two hours or 75 miles. After that, it turned to work and I just wanted to get home and get off. Then, out to ride again tomorrow!
The Shovel Superhog that replaced it was a better all-day ride while still expressing that "agricultural" mechanical nature, when it wasn't needing something semi-vital. Definitely hands-on diy rides.
The Evo Superhog was a definite advance, less agricultural and more pleasant still, with a Corbin solo, a great all-day/all-evening ride! Some shortcomings include the flimsy front end, relatively short time between top end service, and the tendency of the primary case to catch the pavement in a hard lefty.
I would have got another after selling it to fund a business venture, but after a series of other bikes, a 2005 demo VTX-1800 Corbin showbike for a really nice price turned my head and ended the reign of H-D here.
My opinion on H-D is that they never put out a really bad bike (tho I am not a fan of the engineering of the Springer Softail), they put out better examples with progressive development.
As it happens, the 800 lb VTX beast got bigger, heavier, and more topheavy as I got older and felt less safe and secure, so I downsized to the Indian Scout, a class H-D has yet to enter.

Oh boy ,if you had an iron head and had drag pipes then you surely got alot of s#it from police ,the 2 ironheads I owned we're cop magnets ,and then nobody will ride behind you or on your pipe side because they get blasted ,your right about the Evo Springer ,My childhood friend bought one & traded me scooters for the day ,on the expressway I had the bike at 5,800 rpm at 65mph & the motor was working too hard so I got right off ,for a bar hopper they were a good bike like a sporty but not a touring bike for sure ,that Road King my brother gave me has the 103 Screaming Eagle motor shoe horned into the frame ,the " we haul bikes " guy thought I was nutts when he unloaded this morning & I jammed down the road with snow drifts ,the bike is insanely quick with the 5 speed gear box ,I'm pretty sure I saw a pic of your Indian earlier in this thread ,looks like a kick ass bike ,I like all bikes irregardless of what manufacturer makes them ,riding is about getting in the wind & having fun so I
have zero time for the numbskull anti Harley shmucks ,the louder someone proclaims their dislike for something another man owns makes them childish & petty in my eyes ,Indian went through the same BS when they made the 1st come back with S & S powertrains & I never understood the hate ,people should be happy an American iconic brand was brought back to life vs hating on another man's bike ,I personally hope the Indian brand is able to re-establish itself as an American icon like McIntosh ,Harley Davidson & Ford .

Have fun & be safe .

The pics I posted of my new Road King Stroker were when the scooter was at my brother's Texas home ,these are the pics taken today of the scooter being unloaded by a killer piece of technology inside a tractor trailer ,a conveyor belt double stacks the bikes once ratcheted down ,it's the 1st time I've ever saw a rig like this .

20190215_110943.jpg

In my hideout ,the Screaming Eagle build .

20190215_160225.jpg
The 100th Anniversary Edition .
20190215_160127.jpg

Full bike

20190215_160114.jpg

My Twin Cam Fatboy that's being turned into a solo bike after I remove all passenger accessories,floorboards,P pad & wind screen.

20190215_160438.jpg

And this 93 Evolution Fatboy I gifted to my Godson ,youll not see another Evo FLSTF that looks anything like it ,it's half Softail and half Fatboy ,alot of riders get confused trying to figure out exactly why the bike looks the way it does ,I gifted the bike to my Godson with over 70,000 miles on the factory motor, my Twin Cam Fatboy is In the background after a nice late night ride & getting some sammiches .
20180913_223046.jpg

It didn't feel right posting pics of a bike still In Texas ,hence the update once the Road King is in my hands ,it's one hell of a fast bagger & the best gift I've ever received .

IMG_1926.JPG IMG_2208.jpg IMG_1932.JPG

Note the stock exhaust. I am not a believer in saving lives by annoying people with loud pipes. Hence my disdain for loud motorcycles and the pirates that think everybody should suffer their noise.

Nor am I defensive about my motorcycles.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="CKDC, post: 12464398, member: 182207"

Note the stock exhaust. I am not a believer in saving lives by annoying people with loud pipes. Hence my disdain for loud motorcycles and the pirates that think everybody should suffer their noise.

Nor am I defensive about my motorcycles.[/QUOTE]

That's nice to know.:beatnik:

[QUOTE="CKDC, post: 12464398, member: 182207"

Nor am I defensive about my motorcycles.

That's nice to know.:beatnik:[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

Hence my disdain for loud motorcycles and the pirates that think everybody should suffer their noise.

I recommend you walk right up to the next leather clad " pirate " you see and tell him all about your disdain for his protective riding gear ,there's a huge difference between laying your bike down in soft plush dirt, like your pic showed, or being forced to lay your bike down on an expressway due to some half wit who's texting ,if the eyes aren't on the road " bikers " then what other sense do we have to make ourselves known to distracted driver's ? Their hearing and it works ,your annoyance proves loud pipes work ,and makes me happy they work .

I am not a believer in saving lives by annoying people with loud pipes.

I will allow your words to speak for yourself ," Your not a believer in saving lives by annoying people/you with loud pipes .

My life is more important than anyones comfort .

I don’t get on a bike without a full face helmet, earplugs, padded jacket and pants, gloves and boots.

The typical “pirate” around here has a cheap helmet(to comply with the law) chaps and a vest. Big difference in protection.

“Laying your bike down” is causing an accident to avoid an accident. I certainly did not “lay my bike down.”

The noise from loud exhaust carries to the point that it is difficult to know there is a motorcyle around. Most of the noise is heard by drivers IN BACK of the motorcyclist.

https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/3-motorcycle-myths-that-wont-die

https://www.revzilla.com/common-tread/stop-saying-loud-pipes-save-lives

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/most-common-motorcycle-myths-debunked-part-1-45969.html

Oh and it is “you’re” not “your.”

Last edited:
Oh and it is “you’re” not “your.”

I will respond to your non stop petty childish remarks with your own words taken as a direct quote from a thread you created titled " Those who buy new Audio gear ,Why ? " ,And here is your own words copied and pasted .
CKDC
If you don't want to answer constructively, please don't crap on the thread.
I thank all that will try to make this an informative thread and would please request any dickheaded responses be resisted.
End quote .

Now explain how in any way your posts have not met the criteria you emplored others not to do ,rereading every post you made directly to me since I posted a pic of a bike a family member gifted to me you've went way out of your way to take a steaming pile on my bike ,about my bike and about me ,the " dickhead move " you don't want others pulling on you ,the grammar Nazi bit sure helped advance the thread topic ,I won't post what I think of you ,or either of your bikes because I don't care what you have or don't like ,your words & actions are showing men here what your made of .

Go back to post #1346 and a post I made (#1362) and tell me how that is about your bikes? Follow the thread from there.

I apologize for correcting your poor grammar... it must be a sore spot for you.

I still do do not like loud motrcycles though.

Back
Top Bottom