Show your Bicycle !

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoor Adventure' started by SX550, Jun 28, 2015.

1. setup1

setup1 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Bobcat

Bobcat Sound Hound

Beautiful machine.

3. qvisten

qvisten Member

[​IMG]

Don't know if it will work to link a Facebook photo, but if it does its my Eddy Merckx Sallanches 64

MaxxVolume and JLange2010 like this.
  4. Raynald

Raynald AK Subscriber Subscriber

Very nice. I has a soft spot for EM bikes as I was involved in bringing them into Canada a few years back. The highlight was riding the Gran Fondo Eddy Merckx in Italy, on the starting line between Eddy and Mario Cipollini and then riding the first kms in a small group with Eddy and his friends who were his teammates and domestiques back in the day.

qvisten and MaxxVolume like this.
  5. Raynald

Raynald AK Subscriber Subscriber

Merckx_Cipollini03.jpg Partenza01.jpg Partenza02.jpg

Did not get in the close up but I am on the left of Eddy in the second shot, to the right in the third as Cipo showboats for the camera, as usual. He finished in the small lead group but he did have a car waiting to take him up the climbs. What a character! Eddy and his bunch veered off party way through, did their own ride and went for beers after.

qvisten likes this.
  6. qvisten

qvisten Member

Very cool!

7. SPEC2man

SPEC2man Are we there yet? Subscriber

This is an original Klein Matra Race - upgraded brakes (hydraulic rim) and some XTR stuff. It's been all over the PNW and Moab a couple times. I'm too old to tear up the trails anymore but I can't get rid of one of the last bikes Gary Klein actually put together in the Klein factory in Chehalis WA. I drove up and met the man - had to shake his hand. This old gal and I have been in some pretty tight spots. She's bucked me off a couple times but she saved me many more times than I can count. Lots of good memories ...

Klein.jpg

8. Tom Brennan

Tom Brennan AK Member Subscriber

My wife and I have these Trek Verve IIIs with Tongsheng pedal assist mid drive kits. 68B2BDD2-3EAC-4B45-9A21-C79D34C92880.jpeg 0E2C908E-C979-462C-B5A1-FB652FA50C66.jpeg C7041BCE-4EAE-47F9-ACBA-636AFF1B04C0.jpeg

9. K_50

K_50 Active Member

Please register to disable this ad.

10. Todd MacDona

Todd MacDona AK Subscriber Subscriber

Picked up this at auction this past winter. It was just the frame and fork then. Added some parts I had lying around. Ridden it a couple of times. It is nice. 1997 Voodoo Zobop.

Attached Files:

MaxxVolume and Bobcat like this.
  11. K_50

K_50 Active Member

I spent a couple of hours this afternoon giving my '95 Sunn the old Autosol and toothbrush treatment. It's a tedious job for sure, and my fingers hurt like hell now, but the result is worth it [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MaxxVolume likes this.
  12. A/D/Slover

A/D/Slover Active Member

My newest.....

Attached Files: