Show Your Coolong Can Setups!

M0therG00se

I have had an obsession since I had gotten a super hot running Technics last year. The only way the fan would turn on is when drawing a decent amount of current but at low listening levels it wouldn't run so it would go Nuclear! Anyway I took a brushless fan and wired it up above the vents to fix the heat issue. I liked having the option of switching off/on if I had to plug it directly into power. That's where using SWITCHED plugs on the back became my best friends haha. I've had a slew of different fans, adapters, and setups to learn what forms and functions for me.

Fast forward to the present. I was at a buddies house a week ago and in his basement I found a couple fans that went to a custom computer his buddy use to have. I needed to have them and he gladly let me take them seeing as I was losing my cool with how COOL they were! I knew the billet aluminum with the Pioneer silver fronts would be really slick. So all my ranting aside here are some pictures of the new dually setup and a YouTube video of them running and a few other fan projects. Hope you think it's as cool as I do!

Attachments

• IMAG1639.jpg
    IMAG1639.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG1642.jpg
    IMAG1642.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG1641.jpg
    IMAG1641.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG1643.jpg
    IMAG1643.jpg