Show your JBLs off

I've decided I will be buried in them. :thmbsp:

That is a great looking and sounding rig no doubt...now you only need to change that Beatles poster for this one..

eb57b2c008a0537edadd2010.L.jpg

thanks

Thanks for the compliment WhisteSE and the poster suggestion... I might look into something a little more "cosmic" :yes: That's a killer poster there.

When it's time for the whole neighborhood to party with JBL............
I'm particularly fond of the big quad 15" LF cabs, as they really make clean, visceral bass. All the 15's are JBL 2226's.

Attachments

• IMAG0022.JPG
    IMAG0022.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 454
Rick

If you look closely at the space between the Passive/Woofer, on the right hand side, you'll see an LE20-2" cone tweeter. And you'll also notice that they are sitting on rare JBL walnut stands too. Very nice.

I thought those were the vents! So just those two monsters and a little tweeter? Not familiar with that system so I guess it would be considered a 2-way with a passive woofer.

Thanks, Steve, for clearing that up

JBL C36 with D130, 075 and N2400, in walnut with original aluminum legs. I also have the same speakers in the vertical C38 cabinet with the same components but different grilles. Haven't used them in quite a while.

Actually, I forget if the vertical or horizontal is the C38.

Attachments

• SMALL JBLC38003B.jpg
    SMALL JBLC38003B.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 661
  • SMALL JBLC38014B.jpg
    SMALL JBLC38014B.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 619
  • SMALL JBLC38018B.jpg
    SMALL JBLC38018B.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 698
JBL C36 with D130, 075 and N2400, in walnut with original aluminum legs. I also have the same speakers in the vertical C38 cabinet with the same components but different grilles. Haven't used them in quite a while.

Very cool. The C38 is horizontal.

It would stand to reason that you would have the most Mid-Century Modern JBLs ever!

:thmbsp:

It would stand to reason that you would have the most Mid-Century Modern JBLs ever!

:thmbsp:

I suppose you'd guess that from my handle. I bought both pairs from the local big dealer in mid century modern furnishings. The guy's a music nut and has outstanding taste in furnishings. The house we live in was built in 1939 in high Art Moderne style.

I just bought a set of L-212s today. No tweets, need to foam the 8s and the 12 in the Ultrabass module, but they were cheap.

Back
Top Bottom