Shure has an awesome warranty

I just wanted to share my recent experience with shure that has pretty much made me a customer of their products for the foreseeable future.

I had a pair of E2c in ear buds and the wire on the left bud was fraying badly after two years of VERY heavy use. I had electrical taped them, but then the bud just fell of one day rendering them useless. I looking at the warranty i had ONE DAY LEFT on my 2 year limited warranty, so i sent them in (no need for an RMA, just fill out a form). I had no receipt because I bought them off of amazon so i had the invoice printed out and that's it.

A week and a half later a BRAND NEW pair of SCL2 buds show up at my door:banana:. Not even a phone call to ask why they broke, or a question about the electrical tape residue; just a confirmation email sent to me so i knew they got it. I call that some top notch service.

I think it is kinda known that shure is good with this, bit i figured that it is worth reiterating. I would seriously consider buying shure headphones over the competition just because of this.

It is refreshing to hear a story like that. I really prefer to deal with companies that take care of their customers.

I had the exact same experience with Monster Cable. My HTS5100 gave up the ghost, I called for an RMA and they gave me a new one.. no questions asked.

Glad it went well, gives me confidence in spending $$ on shure headphones!

Evan

A customer that is treated well, is a loyal customer! Glad to hear of your positive experience. I understand some of their headphones had a lifetime warranty on them.

Back
Top Bottom