Sig images are out of control!

I'm running Firefox, without problems.

I was making changes to your sig, at a rapid pace.)

What do you see now?

If you highlight your sig, you will see that it is not text, but rather a picture of text, so the tiny image must be a thumbnail.

I was making changes to your sig, at a rapid pace.)

What do you see now?

So was I. I'll let you try again. What I did is only showing a tiny image, not the 800 x 120. I also opened AK on Explorer and see the same thing I'm seeing on Chrome.

Whoa!! Now it's too big. :D Thanks for all of the help. I will have to save a smaller image at work tomorrow and fix it then. It's on that computer.

Yeah - I had the Melody Gardot sign at the Birchmere for my sig - I replaced it with a picture I shot at the mark knopfler show on the 18th - but even tho I shrunk it, darned, that was a big picture and I felt embarassed taking up that much of the page everytime I posted a few words.
I killed my sig Image - but I do like keeping 2 lines of small text to describe my system/gear ... kind of lets folks have a perspective on where I am coming from ...
Note that this post is about the same height as the stuff in my Avatar and user block on the left

re: the Knopfler show "sig" pic, I felt like I was @ that show. I should'd got MK's autograph before y'shrank him.

And they are in control again apparently - I've not been bothered by any sig images (meaning, I've seen none of the huge pics) and am grateful. The topic did cause me to hunt up my own sig image I made years ago - but can't find the darn thing! Started making a new one and got distracted making a new avatar - I've been using this one for about 12 years.
How's this for a new avatar? Not quite as friendly looking as the walrus, heh.
evil audio clown edit.jpg

I like when people keep their avatars a long time, I'm more visual as far as recognizing someone.

User names like oJJ_321o mean nothing to me..:no:

Now let me go find a big ass sigpic:rolleyes:

Ya, I like consistency as well. I've been running this avatar on all boards I'm a member of, for at least 12 if not maybe 15 years now.

Back
Top Bottom