Sig images are out of control!

I've not found anywhere on this phone (Nokia Lumia 635) a place to switch from portrait to landscape.

I did find where to switch from mobile to desktop, and now the text editor shows when I post replies.

Portrait is oriented vertically. The usual way. Landscape is oriented horizontally. Turn phone a quarter turn, or 90 degrees ccw. If your phone is set for auto-rotate, it should flip the other way, and you will see sigs on your phone.

That doesn't work. The screen rotates, but I still don't see sigs.

TWEETER: Parakeet with social media account.
MIDRANGE: Price point between seller's and buyer's valuation.
WOOFER: Good watch dog.
CROSSOVER: How one gets to other side of creek.

My preferences have show sigs checked to show, my signature is still on my profile... and I haven't seen it since the change.

Last edited:
Well, if it's any consolation, and it probably is not, I can't see it either, between the small font, italics, and the light gray. You know that you can alter those characteristics, right? I can help you with that, if you like.

I can't help you with the phone browsing, as I don't do that. Maybe someone else has other input.

Ya, I like consistency as well. I've been running this avatar on all boards I'm a member of, for at least 12 if not maybe 15 years now.
Who are you?

120488.jpg

Well, if it's any consolation, and it probably is not, I can't see it either, between the small font, italics, and the light gray. You know that you can alter those characteristics, right? I can help you with that, if you like.

I can't help you with the phone browsing, as I don't do that. Maybe someone else has other input.
I don't follow this thread much, but I have a few phones and a tablet if you need me to check anything...

Excellent, @4-2-7! I suppose he can only go about 300 feet from home, though--I only have so many extension cords around the house...

I didn't like that. Back to the Walrus who doesn't blink anymore. :) (except I noticed he still blinks in my profile page)
Hey there you are!!!

I just noticed this, copying a avatar and posting it like a image in a mesage box will change.

Just like the avatars when a member changes it, it changes all over the board.

I uploaded a photo of my DIY Fried 3 way 1/4 W T-line speakers to media.
Then I down sized the photo and now I have my signature back.

Back
Top Bottom