~~sigh~~

I always get the banner ad from Orb Audio. "Fill your room with sound, not big ugly boxes" or "Small speakers for smart people."

It makes me want to put VoTT's in my living room just for spite.

I always get the banner ad from Orb Audio. "Fill your room with sound, not big ugly boxes" or "Small speakers for smart people."

It makes me want to put VoTT's in my living room just for spite.

I get one for vinyl. Clothing.

Right now, I'm getting a banner from marketplacehomes.com which are telling me 'Can't sell your home? We can help you lease!...' Uhhh, dude, I just Bought my home four months ago. It'll be a while before I sell.

Advertising is based on your cookies and web browsing history. Somebodies been looking at Beats. You just accidentally outed yourself. :D

Here's mine. I have a Chevy SS and don't go to auto sites. :dunno:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 54
Mine is based on whatever post I'm looking at.... looked at a Chinese tube amp post and "Date Chinese girls" came up on the header...

So I call bullshit on browsing history.

Matt

Here's mine. I have a Chevy SS and don't go to auto sites. :dunno:

Carefull now some of us are carguys too, i want to know more about that Chevy SS, is it a Cobalt? :boring: or a Chevelle :drool:

SS129 :D HHRSS w/GMPP turbo upgrade - 130 racing a Cobalt SS without wheezing :smoke: 290 HP & 30 MPG

I once had a 68 Chevelle with a 250 6 cyl that topped at 97 on that same stretch of road - 150 HP & <20 MPG damn old tech haha

EDIT - I see you're in Montreal, One of the VT HHRSS guys saw the Cannonball Run on the highway north of St. Johnsbury VT.
He caught up with them and paced them at 140+ to near the border.
Cannonball Run goes through Montreal eh?

Another EDIT - Sorry for the threadjack. Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom